Account Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You do not have a hosting account associated with your forum account. It's not possible to delete your account panel and forum account. If you want to re-register with your email and forum name, it will still be here for you to create a new hosting account with should you choose to do so.

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
To delete your free hosting account, please copy/paste the following in a reply to this thread and fill in the required information (boldface and in red for your convenience). Please note that we cannot delete forum accounts, only hosting accounts.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

madboy_happy46

Reaction score
todelete:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

madboy_happy46

Reaction score
heh!

If I'm not wrong, then I'm considering the cPanel username as same as my hosting account username. And, that's the same that i mentioned. Please check, that's below:
todelete

Please consider my request and don't ask me to fill that form again. And, proceed to delete my accounts, Thanks!:)

madboy_happy46

Reaction score
todelete:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I have marked your account for deletion pending a 14-day waiting period. Should you change your mind about deleting your account, please post a new thread requesting unsuspension so that your account can be taken out of the deletion queue.

If this deletion request is so that you may create a new account, please let us know so that we can waive the 14-day waiting period and delete your account immediately. Once deleted, you should sign up for your new account by logging into your Account Panel with your email/password and following the links to create a new hosting account.

Thank you for using x10Hosting!

madboy_happy46

Reaction score
Thank you!

Please delete it immediately so that i can recreate it.

Also, 1 suggestion to Admins, please allow one to change cPanel username so that he doesn't need to go through this complex process (take backup, open a thread, fill a form, wait for someone to delete account manually, recreate account and restore data back, And all this, just to get username changed).

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed reply, but your account should now be terminated so you may sign up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.