Account Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please delete everything related to my free hosting account. I'd like to tell you that I'm really dissapointed with your support service. As I said on my past posts, I know that this service is free, but it's unacceptable that no one can provide support. Finally, I could recover all my information but I had to figure out how to do because you never answer my support requests. Anyway, thanks for your "help" and I hope you delete my account soon.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

cPanel username: protrans

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry that you did not receive an adequate experience from our support system. Free hosting support is staffed entirely by volunteers who do this in their free time (and the number of volunteers for Spanish support is also far less than the number of volunteers for English support).

EDIT: I have marked your account for deletion pending a 14-day waiting period. Should you change your mind about deleting your account, please post a new thread requesting unsuspension so that your account can be taken out of the deletion queue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do understand that most of you are volunteers. Fortunately, I'm fluent in English so that language is not an issue for me. The big deal is to get help or support from this forum.

Thanks for your prompt answer.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I do understand that most of you are volunteers. Fortunately, I'm fluent in English so that language is not an issue for me. The big deal is to get help or support from this forum.

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.