Account deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

synnastyr

Reaction score
I get an email warning of account suspension due to inactivity which is ****ing bull**** and then I log in and get suspended anyways. **** off and delete my account

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your last activity in the forums was July first. You're supposed to be logging into the forums here at least once a month to prevent a suspension of your hosting account due to inactivity (inactivity in the forums here). To be honest, this is the first time I've ever see anyone so angry about receiving a warning ahead of time of a possible suspension that can be resolved by the hosting user. For over a year, there have been options provided in the account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php after you sign up to take care of your account. I'm completely baffled by your rudeness over our show of consideration to you.

It's your choice to unsuspend yourself.
If you still want a deletion of your account, then you can unsuspend yourself to go take backups of your site first. Then post back here to verify that you have your backups before we proceed with the deletion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.