account deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
well i tried to change my domain to a .co.cc domain but it never worked so i tried to change back to my old .x10.mx domain but it comes up a page sayin this website does'nt exist , so i want to delete it so i can start a new site and re-upload the files

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I have replied to your other thread about this already, would you like that other thread escalated or do you just wish to restart your site? If you want to try escalation on the other ticket, reply there. If you want to reset your site, post the following in a reply here and fill out the required info.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
cPanel username: intersec

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I have marked your account for termination -- it should be gone in the net 5-10 minutes. Once deleted, you should sign up for your new account by logging into your Account Panel with your email/password and following the links to create a new hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.