Account Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

parry.jacob14

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could delete my account with client id SJA0348727 so I could use the email address for my new account. It isn't associated with a forum account and isn't associated with a hosting account, so I don't have any other information.

Thanks,
Jacob

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No results turned up for that client ID that I could find.

Your current forum account has a hosting account attached to it. It fits all of the info that you posted about in your other thread about an old account you wanted to delete except for the email. Go to your account panel and login with that email you say is associated with it. You'll find your forum account info there. you can always change your email there. Unfortunately, the different email address has to be one that can confirm the change for the change to happen.

Last edited:

parry.jacob14

Reaction score
Hi,
I am in the account panel for the account with the email parry.jacob@gmail.com. It doesn't have any associated email account or forum accounts. I try to set it's email to something different, but the confirmation email never shows up, regardless of what email address I use. I tried a friend's hotmail, a disposable email address, and a few other options, but nothing ever arrives. All that I care about is changing the email address on my real account to the email that I normally use (parry.jacob@gmail.com) from what it currently is (jacob@jacobparry.ca) because the current address is.....unreliable.

Thanks for the help,
Jacob

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm going to escalate your support thread, then, so an admin can help fix your issue. This thread will appear closed in the forum, but you'll see the support ticket from your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.