account doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddity

Reaction score
"x10Hosting has an inactivity policy that will soon affect your hosting account fortlaud. We require all users to access our forums and login at least once per month. At this time, your x10Hosting forum account oddity has been inactive for 54 days"

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, in order to keep your account active, you must log in to these forums at least once a month. Make sure to stay a few minutes to ensure that your visit is recorded.

Logins to cPanel, FTP, and Account Panel don't count.

Your forums account oddity is linked to the hosting account fortlaud so login to oddity at least once a month to avoid suspension.

What do you mean your account doesn't work?

Last edited:

normaconti

Reaction score
Hey x10hosting team, I've been wondering for couples of day that the account i created wasn't show the website. It's been always happening that in fact i kept on participating through posting here in community forum. I really needed this because I am oblige to make a user's manual for my client as soon as possible. Please I'm begging for your kind action! On the other hand, your team is awesome! I found it excellent compare to the other hosting! Thanks! More power and blessing!

normaconti

Reaction score
WhAT was the meaning of index? It kept on viewing when my website! Please do an immediate action!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
WhAT was the meaning of index? It kept on viewing when my website! Please do an immediate action!

1. Please create your own support thread in Free Hosting

2. You do not have a hosting account linked with this forum account, so I can't check your website.

3. Index (if you mean your website shows an index listing) means you don't have a homepage set. Create a file named index.html and place it into the public_html folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.