Account email never recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

aenman

Reaction score
About 1 and a half hours ago i registered for an account for hosting, and o never recieved the email with details to log me in. It said one hour and i have been waiting. im wondering if anythikgn is wrong with the server or soemthings. thanks

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Have you checked your bulk / spam folder?
What was the name you signed up with? ( An account manager can check to see if it was registered or not )

bbbbbbbk

Reaction score
Just be a little more patient... I just signed up for a hosting account two days ago... but didn't get the email with login info until today. So I think the hosting account will be created and you'll receive the email eventually, it just takes longer.

mike16889

Reaction score
yea just be pationt i registerd this time yesterday and havent been approved yet.

im getting a bit impationt but withe these hosting specs it will be worth it.

they just cant give away hosting like this to every one ppl would be taking advantige of it and makeing like 500 accounts.

so be patiant...

o yea and
It said one hour and i have been waiting.

it seas accounts are approver every hour not within the hour so it could be 2 weeks or 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Reaction score
There have been recent problems with the signup system. Many people are going through the same thing. The appropriate people are looking into the problem and are trying to fix this as soon as possible.

aenman

Reaction score
yes ive checked my bulk folder, and among my many bulk emails i see none that look like confirmation email, my subdaomain would be aenman.x10hosting.com, thnaks

Status
Not open for further replies.