Account exists - but cPanel doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbyte

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a problem since today to login in cPanel. My account not seems to exist. So I've tried to login to x10 and it works, BUT I only see the following prompt:

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.

Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

How you can see my forum account already exists and I entered norbyte in there, but
"The hosting username you specified does not exist."

Finally I opened my x10 homepage and there is a message like this: "The domain norbyte@..." semms to be unused."

Whats wrong there? I've nothing changed since one week - just the new mysql server on my php pages. Thanks for help :/

Xemnas

Reaction score
You were inactive on the forums for two weeks, so your account was suspended. Do you get a suspended notice on your home page? If not, then your account was most likely terminated, and you'll have to re-register your x10 account.

norbyte

Reaction score
You were inactive on the forums for two weeks, so your account was suspended. Do you get a suspended notice on your home page? If not, then your account was most likely terminated, and you'll have to re-register your x10 account.

I supposed it already and wrote an unsuspend request. Nobody told me that I have to be active in the forum to use my account. The login on x10 works, but the access to ftp, cPanel are denied.. :/ And >I don't want to re-register.. But thanks for your help.

emkweb

Reaction score
I am having the same problem[/U][/U], my account has been suspended and I can get into here but not into my account. I also was not told that I had to be active in the forum to use an account with you. I did read the terms of service before signing up.

divinemscharity

Reaction score
When you sign up, it tells you that you have to tie your hosting account to a forum account and that you have to be active once every 2 weeks on the forums in order to keep you account hosting. I signed up a couple of days ago and it was there. In fact, there was quite a few things I had to read before I could sign up. So it is in fact there.

somerlan

Reaction score
i am having the same problem but i have been at x10 for 6 months now and i am having the same problem as norbyte... i entered my forum account in the prompt and it said it does not exist...:lockd: (it is the forum account i am currently using??!?!?!) could someone plz help me.....:rant2::rant2::rant2:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
By the lack of ability to read the rules of posting in the feedback section instead of the support section I'm not surprised the people posting here did not read the ToS in it's entirety. We do not provide support in the feedback section.

Status
Not open for further replies.