Account free to Prenium hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

osx_master_linux83

Reaction score
hello!
I have "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." in my account free. If I change my account to prenium, Do I still have this problem?
Thanks you.

Last edited:

Jennacide

Reaction score
Please be as so kind to list the specific plugins and modules you are attempting to install. If you can provide links to the site(s) you downloaded them from, not just the joomla.org extensions library, that would greatly help. With that information I'll be able to really dig into what's going on here.

osx_master_linux83

Reaction score
The plugins or modules or component of joomla about 1mb or than 1mb, are impossible to install because the page display the text after a moment.
Exemple: The plugins of jomsocial -> Zend Pack of google. Jomsocial download this plugins during installation. After download for the first Zend Pack the page display the text.
I think it's a bandwidth problem beacause, if I have a 25 users in my website, i have the same problem.

Thanks.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I was able to view your site just fine, although the load times are a bit long.

That said, I have permanently suspended your account for offering links to download illegal torrents. This is a Zero Tolerance violation of our Terms of Service and your account will not be unsuspended. Upgrading to premium will not get you unsuspended either as this is disallowed there as well. You cannot regain any form of access to your account, including backups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.