account has been suspended for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezo

Reaction score
Your x10Hosting free web hosting account cheeze has been suspended. Access to this hosting account has been restricted until the suspension has been resolved.
The details of this suspension can be viewed under the client account panel as well as the steps that need to be taken to return your account to good standing.
You can access the client account panel using the following URL: http://x10hosting.com/control

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Suspension Reason
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed
Login to account panel to Un suspend yourself.
http://x10hosting.com/control

cheezo

Reaction score
then how many hours will i wait till it will be unsuspend?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I had Un suspended you account.check your Scripts or any mods you have installed that uses CPU resources continuously.

cheezo

Reaction score
i've been logging in every hor here since the time i was a member but x10 suspend me.
not only they did but gave me
unsuspension is not applicable?
what resources am i using? my arcade site is in megabyet.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that you're using wordpress. I've read that caching plugins cause a lot of the high resource use suspensions.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Supercache is a big issue with Wordpress, if you are running it, please disable it.

cheezo

Reaction score
no caching plugin installed actually.
what i have are:
Advertisement Management
Advertising Manager
All in One SEO Pack
AntiVirus
Contact Form 7
Google XML Sitemaps
HeadSpace2
Page Links To
Sociable

i'm suspecting antivirus though.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anti-virus certainly sounds like a problem. Try disabling it and see what effect it has. :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Anti-virus certainly sounds like a problem. Try disabling it and see what effect it has. :)

I'm going to vote Antivirus as well for this key part of the info I found on it:

"Daily automatic check with email notification"

Depending what said check is, it might be similar to the Wordpress Exploit Scanner, which on x10paid-shared with low plugin count can still take a good 20-30 seconds to execute. I don't have the slightest clue how long that'd take on free, but since free tends to be more busy than x10paid to begin with, I imagine that's probably the most likely culprit to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.