Account has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

superxero

Reaction score
cPanel Username:dx
Subdomain:dx.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up:Between 2 and 4 weeks I think.
Did you have the ads placed on every page:I believe so except for 1 am having trouble getting to and working with. I PMed Corey about that. If I don't have ads on any other pages I'll correct it asap. I'm pretty sure I have the proper ad on any page a site visitor can reach. :fear:

superxero

Reaction score
Any updates on status of account? if all my stuff was deleted or put on hold... if there's anything I can do to get it working again... anything at all?

superxero

Reaction score
ah yes, the ole tremendous payoff. totally forgot =p.

no but really i'm pretty sure my ads were at the top of all my visible pages (which really only boiled down to 1 or 2 since most everything loaded into iFrames). are you all not bothering with these "suspended account" notices due to the 1 strike policy? if so I'd really appreciate a little message or post here saying so, so I don't keep bugging you all every few days.

also i did notify you all about the page i couldnt get to before my site was actually suspended, although i dont know if the message got to you before you reviewed the sight. (so, at the time of my sending my account was still accessible)

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll check it out .

-Corey

superxero

Reaction score
well thank you very much. i'll keep you posted on that page i mentioned.

aman01

Reaction score
hi superxero. the ex-member of urlq.com/webdiscussion.net. Do you forget that forum? :) and hope you will happy in this forum. (Increase my reputation please)

superxero

Reaction score
im not really an ex-member there. i still visit the forum daily and post as often as i can in a meaningful way (read: not random useless spam), so it's pretty much like i never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.