Account Inactivity/Account Accessibility

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd also like to remind people this is something you agree to when you sign up. If you do not agree with it, don't sign up. It is pointless posting about it when you could have done something about it before you had an account. You signed up, you agreed to it, so do it.

Last edited:

jeanlee411

Reaction score
Yes, that's all i have up there at the moment. (experimenting with php)
My normal login is to go to x10hosting.com then click the link at the top of the page.
If at all helpful I DO remember getting an error DEADBEEF (I remember it being something bizarre, and i'm pretty sure that's at least close), but like I say, none of this was in the last week, it was earlier. Also, my page just never loading used to be quite a long-running issue too... which, after seeing the simplicity of what's up there, you'll understand was pretty frustrating.

more recent problems have been viewing the Account Panel pages properly, I have to use IE, no choice on that one. A problem that seems to have come right in the past couple weeks was when I clicked 'view details' to get to account management, the layout was all over each other, and I couldn't get to the links.

I just chalked all this up to the server moves and configuring, and the one time that I did try to submit a ticket about it the login to the forum wouldn't accept my username...

Anyway, it's all seemingly working now with some minor glitches.
Right now my header bar down down menus get chopped off and there are unknown characters in the Network news, quick example >> "We’re having".
I actually can't seem to find the cPanel link at all on this page, i replied too soon.
yes the page is laid out in a visible fashion, yes my site loads, no it's not just minor glitches.
(I have the overwhelming feeling that it's going to me an issue on my end though, but still anyone else missing stuff on the account panel pages?) Will let you know if i figure out what's going on with this.

P.S. i tried to take a screen cap of the page to explain but didnt realize the insert image was link only.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
P.S. i tried to take a screen cap of the page to explain but didnt realize the insert image was link only.

You can attach images to the forum. There is an attachment button below the posting box if you are in the full view.