Account Inactivity Suspension Help! (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicshift

Reaction score
"If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy."

How can I fix this?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi sonicshift,

As your hosting account is not linked to your forum account can you provide your cpanel username, So the staff will tell you what happened.

Most probably your hosting account terminated because of inactivity. Previously it was 24days (14 days inactivity period + 10 days to terminate)

From november 2009 It is 41days (31days inactivity period + 10 days to terminate account )

You have to login to forums atleast every 31 days to keep your hosting account.

Login into cpanel or Account panel NOT considered as activity. Only login into Forums counts

Last edited:

sonicshift

Reaction score
Thank you for such a fast reply!

It is the same as this name.

I started building my site a long time ago, but have been very busy. Now that the holidays have come around, I have a lot more free time to continue development.

I am glad to hear that it is 31 + 10 days now!

sonicshift

Reaction score
How soon can I expect a reply? fix? link?
Edit:
*bump*

please link my account to sonicshift.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi sonicshift,

The cpanel username should be of 8 characters. So check and tell us the cpanel username.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
If the sonicshi is correct then the account doesn't exists anymore. I think you can re register for another account. using the same forum account register for another one

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
If the sonicshi is correct then the account doesn't exists anymore. I think you can re register for another account. using the same forum account register for another one
Yes, you can register for a new account using this forum account you are using.

- xav0989

sonicshift

Reaction score
Thank you again for all of your help staff!

The only snag I ran into when signing back up was that I was unable to use the same e-mail address (it was already in use, i suppose).
I ended up: using another e-mail address to sign-up, logged in to control panel, changed e-mail address back to the old one.

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I can see an actived account linked to your forum account, please let me know if your issue has been solved or still have problems.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Thread Closed

This issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.