Account is disabled

tio matt

Reaction score
Hi.

I am unable to access my website or the Hosting Control Panel or the FTP site. My domain is: bitteca.x10host.com.
- Details shown in your panel from the suspension: "Your account is disabled"

Thank you

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hi.

I am unable to access my website or the Hosting Control Panel or the FTP site. My domain is: bitteca.x10host.com.
- Details shown in your panel from the suspension: "Your account is disabled"

Thank you
Any error code? Have you been logging into the account panel at least once in thirty days?

tio matt

Reaction score
No, I have not received any error code. This week I have entered my account panel several times creating new content. This is what I see when I try to connect to the Hosting Control Panel:

Your_account_is_disabled.png

Thank you

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is being reviewed by our team. We can see you have used an extreme amount of bandwidth during this last period which has caused an unusual auto suspension from our system.

Once I have more information I will make it in this ticket.

tio matt

Reaction score
Your account is being reviewed by our team. We can see you have used an extreme amount of bandwidth during this last period which has caused an unusual auto suspension from our system.

Once I have more information I will make it in this ticket.
I created a personal photo album and uploaded many photos in one afternoon. Maybe that's why.

If that is the reason, I can delete the album and empty the Server of its content.