account is not linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcleer

Reaction score
Hello,

after login to the system using forum password i am getting the following error MSg

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

My domain name is stcleerpreschool.x10hosting.com .

Could you please help me,

Regards,
Srikanth.T

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi stcleer,

As your account is not linked to your forum account, Can you provide us the cpanel username to check what happened?

By the way, did you linked the forum and hosting account when you singed up for the account?

stcleer

Reaction score
Hi ,

the cpanel user id is also stcleer. could you please tell me how to link the 2 accounts.

thank you,

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi stcleer,

Your account doesn't exists, Did you created the hosting account? If yes then is the stcleer is correct cpanel username. Check once and post here.

If that is correct then the account is not there, You can register for another account using the same forum username at -->http://x10hosting.com/signup.php

johnp30133

Reaction score
Hi
I'm having the same problem.
But when I try to setup a new account, I can't enter the same email address.
Do I have to pick a different address?

Cheers
John

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You can signup with the same email account just ignore the warning

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Click on the next step after you get that error message. I may not seem like a click-able link, but try it.

johnp30133

Reaction score
Click on the next step after you get that error message. I may not seem like a click-able link, but try it.

It's a button that says "Confirm Account Details".
When I click, it just shows the same message.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a button that says "Confirm Account Details".
When I click, it just shows the same message.

There should be something at the top that shows what step in the application you are on. After you confirm the account details and that error message pops up, click on the next step.

johnp30133

Reaction score
There should be something at the top that shows what step in the application you are on. After you confirm the account details and that error message pops up, click on the next step.

Perfect!

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.