Reaction score
Hi
Why my website deleted Pool with it destroyed all my data

If the delete was why did not inform me until I use another system

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your forum account doesnt seem to be linked with hosting account. Was you inactive for long time

aschmidt

Reaction score
Account Suspension Questions

I'm confused. What must I do to maintain my account in good standing? I viewed posts last night. Must I post something monthly to remain okay? If I don't do so, you remove my website? A bit perplexed...

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Account Suspension Questions

I'm confused. What must I do to maintain my account in good standing? I viewed posts last night. Must I post something monthly to remain okay? If I don't do so, you remove my website? A bit perplexed...

You must log in forum account and stay atleast 10 mins active.Posting is never required.
Dont post in others thread.If the problem exist pls start your own thread stating it

ircome

Reaction score
No no
every day I logged you can see I still got a membership last month but the second issue, I started to talk</SPAN></SPAN>

ircome

Reaction score
No no
every day I logged you can see I still got a membership last month but the second issue, I started to talk

I'll ask just let me 24 hours to copy your files

only 24 hours to copy my files on hosting to computers (back up)

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about. Someone has already responded to you here. You do not have a hosting account linked to this forum account.

If you need support please post with the correct account.

Status
Not open for further replies.