account issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolpk75

Reaction score
I mistakenly created a free domain, and then have changed... but it appears to have not cleared the subdomains from my old domain... can some clear the subdomains that exist, as nothing appears to be working at the moment. i've also foudn that my account is diverting to someone elses page for some reason... a little confused.

thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you go register that new domain at co.cc? If not, then that domain really does belong to someone else. That's why it's redirecting to their site instead.

nicolpk75

Reaction score
Yes it's co.cc.....

its weird though...

i originally created it using something else and had created 2 subdomains and then decided to change (yeah ok .. my bad on this one), but it's left the 2 subdomains as original and changed the main domain ..

Might just be easier to delete and restart ???

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
An account admin can delete those subdomains for you.

But I'm not sure you understand about co.cc. It's a third-party domain service that you have to go register at their site. If you registered for that domain, then you'll have to go to your co.cc account, and remove the url forwarding on it already, and instead set the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

nicolpk75

Reaction score
ok no problems.. thanks for that... next time i'll read the fine print :rolleyes:

lol - that will teach me eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.