Account keeps getting suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warydig

Reaction score
Hi, I recently opened a free account with you but it keeps getting automatically suspended if I dont log in every day! It got suspended on the 19th for inactivity, so I sent an unsuspension request and it was activated again on the 20th, but then suspended again on the 21st! Your terms say that you must log into the account every two weeks, not every day! Please can you help me with this issue, my username is warydig.

Thanks, Ben.

opal-london

Reaction score
Hi There,

I had a little misunderstanding when I first signed up and was also suspended. It turns out my Cpanel password and my forum lonon names are different. I found that a little confusing because I could logon to Control Panel but not the forums until I figured out the difference.

It seems you must Log in to the Forums evey two weeks or the account will be suspended. Logging into Cpanel does not seem to count (correct me if I'm wrong).

gomarc

Reaction score
Hi There,

I had a little misunderstanding when I first signed up and was also suspended. It turns out my Cpanel password and my forum lonon names are different. I found that a little confusing because I could logon to Control Panel but not the forums until I figured out the difference.

It seems you must Log in to the Forums evey two weeks or the account will be suspended. Logging into Cpanel does not seem to count (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are correct opal-london.

Logging to cPanel does not count. You have to login to these forums at least once every 2 weeks. No posting necessary.

kraqen11

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

I have unsuspended your account. Please remember that you need to login to the x10 Forums at least once every two weeks to keep your account active (Posting is OPTIONALl).

Status
Not open for further replies.