Account keeps on suspending for high resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

This isnt the first time this has happened. My account, was once again suspended for "high resource usage". I constantly watch the usage to make sure this doesnt happen, I even host the images for my wordpress blog on Flickr to lower the bandwidth.

How in the world is it suspending me for "high resource usage", when I dont have any spam bots, or anything like that on the site

Please look into this

Domain: jonathanyaniv.com

Thanks!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
What Wordpress plugins are you using? The most common cause of High Resource Usage with Wordpress is caching plugins like WP Super Cache.

The suspension is caused if your account is using a high amount of CPU, often caused by caching plugins.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought that High Resource Usage is separate from Bandwidth. Something else in a program you are using in your site is using a lot of resource memory to run.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought that High Resource Usage is separate from Bandwidth. Something else in a program you are using in your site is using a lot of resource memory to run.
Hello,

Bandwidth and resource usage are not the same. Bandwidth is the amount of data that transit in and out of your account, FTP, HTTP, etc. Resources is CPU time and RAM, so the server's hardware. The thing is that plugins such as WP Cache use a lot of resources to generate the cache so maybe set it to gradually build the cache, not all in one shot.

If you agree to tend to the problem as soon as possible, an account manager will be able to unsuspended your account. Do you agree?

- xav0989

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Remember to check the error logs in cpanel, too. They are often forgotten, and can be very good when solving these sorts of problems. If something shows up more than once, from the same file, you immediately know where to look-you can save yourself a lot of time.

Hope this helps :)

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

Bandwidth and resource usage are not the same. Bandwidth is the amount of data that transit in and out of your account, FTP, HTTP, etc. Resources is CPU time and RAM, so the server's hardware. The thing is that plugins such as WP Cache use a lot of resources to generate the cache so maybe set it to gradually build the cache, not all in one shot.

If you agree to tend to the problem as soon as possible, an account manager will be able to unsuspended your account. Do you agree?

- xav0989

Yes I agree, I'll have a look at it asap.
Edit:
I have checked the error log, and found nothing, so therefore, I went into my wordpress plugins, and disabled and removed all the ones i dont use..

Can you tell me exactly what was causing this "high resource usage", if so, i will remove it asap. But right now, I cant find anything that would cause that to happen.
Edit:
LadyAnna or someone like an admin, or X10 staff, can you please tell me what is causing this high resource usage?

Thanks

Last edited:

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
I did look at that, the only plugins I have installed are:

Add to Any: Share/Bookmark/Email Button

Help readers share, bookmark, and email your posts and pages using any service. [Settings]

Settings | Deactivate | Edit
Version .9.9.4.2 | By Add to Any | Visit plugin site
Adsense Daemon

Integrate "Google Adsense" Into Wordpress Content, with different kind of pre-define display options.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 1.2 | By Yong Mook Kim | Visit plugin site
AdSense Integrator

AdSense Integrator plugin represents a complete, simple and powerful solution to add and manage AdSense and other ads into your blog

Setup | Deactivate | Edit
Version 1.5.4 | By My Wordpress Plugin | Visit plugin site
amcaptcha

Simple captcha for Wordpress.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 1.2 | By Alexey Moskovsky | Visit plugin site
Digg Digg

Integrate "Digg","Reddit","dZone","Yahoo Buzz","TweetMeme(twitter)", "fbshare(facebook)", "Polladium", "StumbleUpon" and "Delicious" Into Wordpress Content

Deactivate | Edit
Version 3.2.2 | By Yong Mook Kim | Visit plugin site
Fast and Secure Contact Form

Fast and Secure Contact Form for WordPress. The contact form lets your visitors send you a quick E-mail message. Blocks all common spammer tactics. Spam is no longer a problem. Includes a CAPTCHA and Akismet support. Does not require JavaScript. Settings | Donate

Version 1.9.5 | By Mike Challis | Visit plugin site
WPtouch iPhone Theme

A plugin which formats your site with a mobile theme for the Apple iPhone / iPod touch, Google Android and other touch-based smartphones.

Version 1.9.5 | By Dale Mugford & Duane Storey (BraveNewCode) | Visit plugin site

I did have some other plugins, but I didnt find any need for them, and deleted them

They were like Login AJAX, Shopping cart, and such.. Paypal donate..

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi Jonathan,

You get three suspension opportunities before you are required to make a support ticket. As of right now, because you have manually unsuspended yourself at your Account Management Panel, your account is in good standing. Consider this just a notice that your account was once using high system resources. If you get suspended for the same reason three times in a row, please create a new support ticket, and an account manager will be able to look up your specific account details and tell you which file was causing your suspension.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.