account limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnaylor

Reaction score
im using joomla 1.5 and trying to install an ecommerce extension. would it be possible for a staff member to raise my upload limit to like 10mb for 1 hour or something like that. i just need to upload the one file. i have to do it through joomla so i cant just upload it to my web server by ftp and then use it. thanx

-braeden

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using PHP v2 on your account? I think that has a 50MB upload limit...

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, log in to www.x10hosting.com/account Under PHP details, request the intermediate version which features:

Intermediate PHP Configuration -
This version of PHP is much more relaxed in regards to security. More features are enabled compared to the default version.

* Mail(), eval() functions allowed
* Memory limit and max upload filesize set moderately higher
* URL fopen or include enabled
* More relaxed restriction of 'unsafe' and 'bad' functions

* PHP Version - 5.2.4
* cURL, FTP, Socket, and MBString extensions enabled
* /e modifier with preg_replace allowed
* No system/execution-related functions enabled, eg: exec, passthru, system
* Magic Quotes GPC enabled
* Register Globals disabled
* File uploads enabled
* Suhosin Path + Extension installed

Last edited:

bnaylor

Reaction score
ive got intermediate level. i can try uplaoding the file and show u the message it gives me.

Edit:
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 21972700 bytes) in /home/bnaylor/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/gzip.php on line 78"

there u go. im pretty sure that has to do with the error for memory limit. but im no expert on errors. btw the e-commerce file is 5.2mb

also would anyone suggest drupal or freeway as a better application for online selling over joomla?

thanx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.