Account Login Issue

OffdawallJay2005

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I was just wondering if there is any issues with the x10 free hosting account login. I can't seem to get it to load an have been for the past few days attempting to do so. I went to my website the other day and had noticed it was suspended. Why, I have no clue and that is why I was trying to get logged in to find out why. I have used both Firefox and IE an have even gone as far as turning off my entire network security. TO no avail I cant's seem to get the login page to load to even see why my account is suspended.:mad:

Any help, suggestions or just a general answer would be great.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The login problem has been noted. You are not the only one.

Your suspension was for High Resource Usage (usually a script hogging CPU and/or memory). I have unsuspended you.

OffdawallJay2005

Reaction score
well oddly I don't see how I had high usage..The site was built but never used as of yet. I haven't even been on the site for a good month plus to modify it or anything. Also, no one has been using it yet as it was not ready for use. Is there a way I can see what was using such high resources?

And thank you for un-suspending my site.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You'd have to create a free hosting support thread and ask for it to be escalated for that.