Account No Longer there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomize

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering,

Is there a limit on to when you have to log on to your website, since I haven't done this in a while, due to busy doing other things, I was wondering if my account has been removed, or something.

Could someone look into this, I had the ads on all the pages, so that shouldnt be the reason of me not being able to access my account.

Username: gdsn

If an admin could have look, I would really like my account back, as I am getting back to website design, as I haven't had chance lately, due to exams etc.

So I would be grateful if I could have my account, or if I have to sign up again, just tell me,

Thanx

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
you must log in every two weeks to prevent being suspended.. its likely that after many weeks of inactivity your site was deleted.. ill get one of the admins to check it out

if you gave warning prior to your inactivity this wouldnt have happened

randomize

Reaction score
English,

Why?

EDIT: YES I GATHER THAT I SHOULD OF TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT MY INACTIVITY, GUESS ITS MY OWN FAULT!

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
are you sure you had ads on every page? and if it was corporate they were at the top

randomize

Reaction score
yes I am sure, as I checked all my pages! and they were at the top,

should I just sign up for another account, post an introduction, and get a bypass, code that way, I can just go back to my website building without wasting anymore of your time.

I don't mean to be rude, but I am just annoyed thats all!

Thanks for your help, and you are being very helpful!

EDIT: SIGNED UP FOR NEW ACCOUNT, USING THE BYPASS CODE THINGY, SO PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES TO THIS POST, AND HAVE IT CLOSED, THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.