Account not activated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlastimosa

Reaction score
Queue Number : UPOIYBBHZKRP, I searched on the knowledgebase and it said that I would receive an e-mail shortly right after the account has been processed, I did not receive any e-mail message.

Best regards,
Henry Lastimosa

lance4681

Reaction score
How long has it been? and have you looked in junk emails? thats where mine was, if you dont get a email after 30minuts there might be a problem but I wouldn't worry about before then

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like you have an account pending creation. Did you type in the correct email address?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Queue Number : UPOIYBBHZKRP, I searched on the knowledgebase and it said that I would receive an e-mail shortly right after the account has been processed, I did not receive any e-mail message.

Best regards,
Henry Lastimosa

If you still have not received your confirmation email, and your email provider is not automatically deleting what it thinks is spam, then you can try requesting another confirmation email.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
If you request another email and you still not receive it, contact your email provider.

webiness

Reaction score
Yes, depending on your email service provider, your confirmation email (being machine created) might end up in spam. You might try setting an email filter in your email account configuration to catch "x10hosting.com" as sender.

I got the confirmation email on my sign up today without any problem, and entered the confirmation code at the prompt, but for some reason my account is not activating... in the notification message area of the login that I can access it reads that the account is pending.

Does anyone know how long we have to wait for the account to be activated for access to the cPanel and our new website account, after entering the confirmation code from the email we get? :confused:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It may take 24-36 hours for the account to be created after it has been activated. The amount of time it will take depends on the number of users before you in queue. If your account was not created after that time, post back here, and we'll investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.