Account Not Being Created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvox36

Reaction score
Queue ID: U45UG4TFCMWT

I read the knowladge database and it says if your account is made in 30 minutes submit a ticket.

So its been 1 Hour and it still hasn't been created, yes I've confirmed my email, and received no further emails.

Any help is appreciated, and I hope I'm posting this in the right section. ( Can't Turn Bold Off )

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Queue ID: U45UG4TFCMWT

I read the knowladge database and it says if your account is made in 30 minutes submit a ticket.

So its been 1 Hour and it still hasn't been created, yes I've confirmed my email, and received no further emails.

Any help is appreciated, and I hope I'm posting this in the right section. ( Can't Turn Bold Off )

There may be a large number of accounts in creation queue. It has been some hours until your post, so it may be created and activated now. If it is still not activated, someone will escalate this ticket to staff for you. Please post the status of your account again.

nvox36

Reaction score
There may be a large number of accounts in creation queue. It has been some hours until your post, so it may be created and activated now. If it is still not activated, someone will escalate this ticket to staff for you. Please post the status of your account again.
Just checked it out now, looks like we got a error.
Code:
The error that occurred was a system-related error.

The error code provided is: ERRT15021

K, I just tried signing up again and it keeps giving me the same error.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.