Account Not Linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesequel

Reaction score
I tried signing into the account panel, but I was told that my account is not linked. I just created this account about a week ago, and this is the first time I tried logging in.

What should I do?

mc se7en

Reaction score
Please post your cPanel username here (NOT YOUR PASSWORD) and the staff will be able to link them.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
My CPanel username is xXJoker
Thanks
I am not able to find your cPanel username in the system. This probably means that your hosting account was terminated, but I can't tell you the reason. If an account manager passes by, they maybe will post the reason, but I can't promise anything. In the meantime, you can create a new hosting account and link it with your existing forum account.

- xav0989

Last edited:

mc se7en

Reaction score
I am not able to find your cPanel username in the active user list. This probably means that your hosting account was terminated, but I can't tell you the reason. If an account manager passes by, they maybe will post the reason, but I can't promise anything. In the meantime, you can create a new hosting account and link it with your existing forum account.

- xav0989

As far as I know, there is no list of active cPanel usernames. Only forum accounts.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no list of active cPanel usernames. Only forum accounts.
There is, it's part of the tools available to community support representatives to help provide support here. BTW, we are all listed on the staff page, if you ever want to take a look. ( http://forums.x10hosting.com/staff.php )

Last edited:

mc se7en

Reaction score
There is, it's part of the tools available to community support representatives (community advocates, paragon, etc. & account managers, admin) to help provide support here. If you want to know who are these choosen peoples, then you can view our screen names in the staff page : http://forums.x10hosting.com/staff.php

Ah ok, I thought only account managers had access to that info.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
Ah ok, I thought only account managers had access to that info.
Account managers have access to more information, and more tools.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I think topic is deviating from the support. Back to topic.

@thesequel You can to re register for new hosting account with the same forum account

karl355

Reaction score
Same problem here, my username was either karl355 or karlkaljulaid, I cant remember. Anyway... neither of them work.

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Same problem here, my username was either karl355 or karlkaljulaid, I cant remember. Anyway... neither of them work.
the account karl355 is not linked to the forum and user karlkaljulaid do not exist Greetings ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi folks,

First of all, stop off-topic discussing pl0x

As to the two individuals that are having problems, thesequel and karl355, your hosting accounts do not exist.

thesequel, it says that you registered for your forum account on December 31, 2009, so it's impossible that you were terminated already for inactivity. What I'm thinking is that you never activated your account by clicking on the confirmation email, so your hosting account was never placed in the queue for creation.

karl355, you registered in November of 2009, so it's possible that you were already terminated for inactivity if you didn't sign in to the forums at all in the past 41 days.

Both of your issues can be solved by signing up for a new hosting account at the home page.

- Adam

thesequel

Reaction score
I've tried signing up for a new account, but it did not allow me to use xXJoker as my username. So I decided to use another name, but now it won't accept my email address. I am told that my email address is not available.

I have already received an email saying that to activate my membership I have to visit a URL. I also tried visiting the alternate URL, where I have to enter my username and my Activation ID. When I visit that URL I am told
Your account has already been activated so please try logging in.

I don't know why it won't accept my email address if my old account does not exist. So, any ideas?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is something at the top that shows what step you are in the sign up process. After the error message about your email being unavailable just click on the next step. You'll be able to complete the sign up this way and everything should go through.

thesequel

Reaction score
There is something at the top that shows what step you are in the sign up process. After the error message about your email being unavailable just click on the next step. You'll be able to complete the sign up this way and everything should go through.
@_@ Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.