Account not unsuspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ata.online

Reaction score
Hi,
Received email confirming account has been unsuspended,

Wooo hoooo!
Your x10Hosting free web hosting account ataartic has been unsuspended. This hosting account has been reactivated and has returned to good standing.

but when login to control, i get this message:

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Can someone unsuspend my account as it didn't work the first time when Derek tried it

Cheers.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Is the domain you are talking about ataartic.x10hosting.com ?
The system shows that it is linked to the Forum account: ataarticles
That account is not suspended, but does have a Database connection problem.

ata.online

Reaction score
Is the domain you are talking about ataartic.x10hosting.com ?
The system shows that it is linked to the Forum account: ataarticles
That account is not suspended, but does have a Database connection problem.

Yes it is that domain. I managed to get into control area, but when i click on 'Login Cpanel' i get this this message with a strange url on cpanel:

Internal Server Error

The server is too busy to handle your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

I tried again after 10 mins and managed to login to cpanel and see a warning sign:

https://fris.x10hosting.com:2083
[B]'There are several ssl errors on this page: Servers certificate does not match url server's certificate'[/B]

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel on fris is up and down as they run clean up scripts.
The security warning is because the SSL certificate is self-signed and not upadated yet. To avoid that issue you can use non-SSL connection: http://fris.x10hosting.com:2082

And please use the Forum account linked to your domain when you post. I was able to track it down because it was on one of your other forum posts, but next time you may get a reply of "You do not have a hosting account linked to your forum account" as a reply. Also, logging in with this name does not count toward 'inactivity', only the Forum account linked to the domain.

ata.online

Reaction score
Ok, my mistake. I was slightly confused about which forum account is linked to the paid or free hosting. Although i knew this username was linked to my premium hosting, but i couldn't access the cpanel with my other username at the time. Thanks for the advice.

ataarticles

Reaction score
Just wondering why it was suspended as i am fairly regular user of this forum so it cannot be due to inactivity.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The history does not list a reason. Could have been a glitch due to the migration to fris.

Status
Not open for further replies.