account now on Fris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua203

Reaction score
[Solved] account now on Fris?

Hi all,

I used to be on Cossacks with my free account and waited patiently during the updates, usually i don t check my free account on a daily base because i have a paid account too

but now cossacks looks like it s all done and my account is all of the sudden on Fris

i can reach Cpanel but the site has been looking empty for a few days at the least now

I wonder why it was moved to another server?

I know Fris is still trouble shooting:smile:

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi all,

I used to be on Cossacks with my free account and waited patiently during the updates, usually i don t check my free account on a daily base because i have a paid account too

but now cossacks looks like it s all done and my account is all of the sudden on Fris

i can reach Cpanel but the site has been looking empty for a few days at the least now

I wonder why it was moved to another server?

I know Fris is still trouble shooting:smile:

If you want to know why the move? then check the http://status.x10hosting.com for full details

In short there is a problem with the cossacks server so the accounts moved to new server.

Joshua203

Reaction score
hi GS,

thanks for your reply, i thought Cossacks was finnished and up and running, i ll try to read some more on that link you gave later today, cause i m in no hurry on the free account i was just curious :rolleyes:

thanks again and greetings,
..Joshua

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hi GS,

thanks for your reply, i thought Cossacks was finnished and up and running, i ll try to read some more on that link you gave later today, cause i m in no hurry on the free account i was just curious :rolleyes:

thanks again and greetings,
..Joshua

Yes, Cossacks and lotus accounts are copied to fris server, but the fris server is still under troubleshooting to make things work properly as expected. So some glitches are expected. have patience.

Joshua203

Reaction score
thanks again i ve marked this solved maanually (could n t find the button fast ...lol), have a wonderfull day GS:)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
As it is solved.

********Thread Closed*************

Status
Not open for further replies.