Account Panel says my email is not registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejv4

Reaction score
I can log into the forum, ftp, cPanel, my site... but when I try to log into account panel it says wrong username or password, so when I click forgot password, and enter my email address, it says my email address is not registered.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I can log into the forum, ftp, cPanel, my site... but when I try to log into account panel it says wrong username or password, so when I click forgot password, and enter my email address, it says my email address is not registered.

Account panel is not working at the moment and the staff is working on it.

sam2106

Reaction score
Any idea when everything is going to be up and running again as i'm having the same problem. My website hasn't been showing for a few days now.

tbacoop

Prime Account
Reaction score

I was so glad to see the site up but my user id and email is doing this too. This is getting so frustrated. You can't call anyone at xhost they don't give you a phone number. I sent them a letter in the mail Friday telling them is is frustrating.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
This problem is known and there is a sticky about this..

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.