Account problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkuredi

Reaction score
I cannot access my web site via the domain I paid for or the actual address I get this message.
Address Not Found

darkuredi.co.uk could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of

"www.mozilla.org")

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
I also cannot access my account, I get the following message:
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.
Has my account been deleted or is there a problem with the system? I've checked and it says that everything is online. I have been having this trouble for the last few days that I have checked.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account seems to have been deleted. When was the last time you used your hosting account?

darkuredi

Reaction score
It's been a while, I don't know how long though. Is there anything that I can do about it? Do I need to sign up again? I don't mind about the loss of the site - I have it all backed up and I was hoping to revamp it all anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.