account problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Ok I've put one of my problems in another thread, but I'll put it here too. I can't seem to switch my account to use CPannel. On a related note, could the staff add the ability to use full email management and see how much space I'm using on X10hosting Basic? I'd like to use Basic fulltime when I'm not using WordPress, but there doesn't seem to be a way to delete email accounts or change their options on Basic. I also can't seem to see how much space I'm using unless I switch to CPannel.
My other problem has to do with sending emails. When I try to send an email, I get the following error.
"
ERROR
Message not sent.
Connection refused
Server replied: 111 Can't open SMTP stream." Please fix this.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
I don't mind basic also, but would rather have them add icons, instead of words to click, because not everyone understands how to enter FTP or their Mysql, it took me awhile to see I can access it through basic. And that is what I use most of the time.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I on't mind the way Basic is layed out, but I have an email account I want to delete but there seems to be no way to do this through basic. I wish basic interfaces actually had all the functionality of the full interface. This issue isn't exclusive to X10. If you're going to offer a basic or mobile interface, you should be able to do everything you can on the full version on basic. Back on topic, how can I also get my emails to send?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Ok, it seems as if my account problems have been fixed. I actually have a couple new problems.
1. I can switch back and forth between Basic and CPannelX3, but when I try to do so, it says "the login is invalid. This seems to be an incorrect error as when I navigate away from that page then come back to it, I'm on the interface I was trying to switch to.
2. On the CPannelX3 interface, I can log into an account that I assume is the default account set up by X10Hosting when I create a website. This account is bobsairc@bobsairchecks.x10host.com. I can send email from this account, but when I try to reply to that address from my Comcast account, the server replies "No such user here." What's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.