Account reactivation request

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumaster

Reaction score
Hi,

My account was hosted on Stoli. I was out of the country for a while and when I tried to access my account a week or so back, I found that it has been suspended. Is it possible to reactivate it, please? I was waiting for Stoli to come back up and try to reactivate myself, but it appears that the upgrade is going to take some more time.

Thank you and best regards,
fumaster

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account attached to your forum account. What was your cPanel username?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping the cpanel username wasn't "fumaster" - if it was, there's a termination report from 4-26-2011. The account had been suspended for 15.17 days and it was moved to the termination queue and erased in its entirety.

If that is your cpanel username, the account is beyond recovery, but you could still sign up again. If that's not your username, let us know which one it was and we can check that one too.

fumaster

Reaction score
There is no hosting account attached to your forum account. What was your cPanel username?

Yes, my cPanel username is fumaster. Unfortunately, I was out of the country when the account was de-activated. And then there was the updates on Stoli. I was waiting for the server to be upgraded and checked out. Then I could not log into the cPanel account anymore. I now know why, as like you said, the fumaster account was totally deleted. Just found out that I could do so through email alias, as opposed to the username.

Is it possible to create my account using the fumaster cPanel username, and being hosted on Stoli again? I can re-create my website, but am hoping to remain on x10hosting.com domain

Thanks a lot,
fumaster

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, my cPanel username is fumaster. Unfortunately, I was out of the country when the account was de-activated. And then there was the updates on Stoli. I was waiting for the server to be upgraded and checked out. Then I could not log into the cPanel account anymore. I now know why, as like you said, the fumaster account was totally deleted. Just found out that I could do so through email alias, as opposed to the username.

Is it possible to create my account using the fumaster cPanel username, and being hosted on Stoli again? I can re-create my website, but am hoping to remain on x10hosting.com domain

Thanks a lot,
fumaster

You can re create the hosting account with the same cpanel username, But hosting on stoli is tricky part, We can not guarantee you that you will get stoli. The placing of accounts on servers is automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.