Account refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
I want to refresh my account. I've bakuped all my data into my hard drive. Please refresh my account i will setup my web again because am getting errors because of my existing domain that i created before a month and then deleted. my hosted pages are not showing some of the images because of that domain i.e: hyipslist.co.cc. Please do remove every record related to this domain from my hosting account or i will prefer to have refreshed account in order to avoid errors related to my last domains.

Thanks for your all time support.

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
not to terminate, I just want my account newly fresh. I will upload my backuped data again to my hosting account. Just want to delete every website / addons / email / ftp. each n everything like new because m getting errors in my website of my past domains.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
not to terminate, I just want my account newly fresh. I will upload my backuped data again to my hosting account. Just want to delete every website / addons / email / ftp. each n everything like new because m getting errors in my website of my past domains.

That would require us to terminate and recreate your account. Or terminate and have you re-create the account.

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
if you will terminate then i wont be able to recreate my account. Because you were newly launched when i joined your hosting service. But now, your hosting service donot accepts new signups from my country :(

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
if you will terminate then i wont be able to recreate my account. Because you were newly launched when i joined your hosting service. But now, your hosting service donot accepts new signups from my country :(

All you would have to do ( or I could do ) is contact Fedlerner as he handles those signups. We do allow them, on a case by case basis. Since you are already a member, then we would just recreate the account for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.