Account reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastus

Reaction score
I basically need my account to be reset so that i can start all over - meaning i need all files deleted as if it was a new account, i would also like to use the domain turtlesoup.co.cc - i think i just need the 2 name servers for this! Hope this can be solved asap thanks!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
The nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com also I am not sure if we can reset the account but you can just erase all files in public_html to start a fresh site. If that's not the case is the domain name not working for you?

nastus

Reaction score
so far the domain is not working properly... ill delete all the files in the meantime see if that has something to do with it

It also seems that going through the domain turtlesoup.co.cc is not working. i did in fact set the nameservers correct... must be a problem with linking the domain?

EDIT: turns out my request for domain change was messed up - prob has to do with me being not used to the new system :)

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It was a little slow, but when I visit your new domain name, I see an Index of / page there.

Status
Not open for further replies.