Account reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

alloallo500

Reaction score
I would like to reset my cpanel account and to start over, like if it was a new account.
Can I do that ?
Thank you

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can always delete all the files in your 'public_html' folder through File Manager, delete subdomains/addon/parked, and delete databases to start over yourself.

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to cPanel --> File Manager. Enter the public_html directory.

Click Select ALl on top. And then Delete. (Make sure you are in public_html).

All your public files are gone. You can now start off clean here.

You can also delete your subdomains, databases, email accounts in their respective locations in cPanel.

Last edited:

alloallo500

Reaction score
ok thank you, but I think that i've messed something up in my account and I want to delete my account and create a new one. How ?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
To delete your hosting account, please fill out the following:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

alloallo500

Reaction score
cPanel username: alloallo

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
escalated for deletions

Status
Not open for further replies.