account smokeinc has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

kno3.smokeinc29

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i just wanted to update my site, and uploaded a wrong file (file.js). i got disconnected from your FTP and it was directly restricted.
can you please reactivate it? this was a mistake.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No excuses .Your account is PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED for violation of our TOS.Your account will be terminated.

kno3.smokeinc29

Reaction score
There is no excuse! I wanted to upload a java script (File.js) and a Java script is not long out shell script! If your system the difference between java and shell not recognize you should not do something like that!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Code:
// DDoS Control by ven000m

test.php

That sure looks legit doesn't it, I mean it's only meant to essentially kill someones system. This suspension is -permanent-. How you thought it suspended you for file.js is beyond me since file.js isn't even -on- here. That just happens to be when it suspended you, but you definitely have a script we do not allow on here.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Any access/modification to your account, including the taking of any backups, is not allowed. It will remain permanently suspended until it deletes itself.

kno3.smokeinc29

Reaction score
Edited by Livewire to remove the curse in an unsupported language. This user will not be permitted access to the forums -ever- again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Ticket closed, issue resolved, user banned for cursing in a foreign language which isn't allowed -ever-, but especially not when you're upset that you broke the TOS and got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.