Account still suspended after Lotus transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

edkolis

Reaction score
My account (edkolis.exofire.net) is still suspended after the completion of the Lotus server transfer. I tried flushing my DNS cache, but that didn't seem to help. Could someone help me out please? (Seeing as the "Lotus & Cossacks final update" says to open a thread...)
Thanks!

accel

Reaction score
I've the same problem, after the final server move, I have not had my account removed from suspension. Please remove it from suspension as soon as possible. :)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My account (edkolis.exofire.net) is still suspended after the completion of the Lotus server transfer. I tried flushing my DNS cache, but that didn't seem to help. Could someone help me out please? (Seeing as the "Lotus & Cossacks final update" says to open a thread...)
Thanks!

I've the same problem, after the final server move, I have not had my account removed from suspension. Please remove it from suspension as soon as possible. :)

I have unsuspended your account.

Last edited:

richstepper

Reaction score
My account is unsuspended but I tried to flush DNS and browser cache, reboot etc. I can not access my website. Why?

Richard

edkolis

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue now - I can get to FTP, but the website won't show up in a browser; it still redirects me to the "we're moving" page. I tried resetting my router (in case it had something cached), and then clearing my PC's DNS cache, but that didn't seem to help...

edit: working now, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.