Account susended

Status
Not open for further replies.

almisbah

Reaction score
Helow,
My name is MISAH, I'm just informed from you that my account has been suspended. the reason is: Copyright infringement - embedded pay-channels for free, resource hogging shoutbox.

The problem that I have is, I use my account for 2 domain names, the first is for films on streaming, and the second is about business offers in MOROCCO.

Can you tell me which site to defraud your rule, and what are the possible solutions to make all turned into rules. thank you

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a permanent suspension and cannot be undone - copyright infringement is a major violation.

Should also be pretty clear which one it was since it was for illegally embedding pay channels - that'd be the film site.

Last edited:

almisbah

Reaction score
Thanks,

For the seconde web site (moroccan business offers), can I use another account for the same domain name.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Not until your current account terminates.

almisbah

Reaction score
Ie???

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I don't understand please

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Your domains on x10hosting are frozen until your current account terminates. This means you can't use them on another x10hosting account until your current account is terminated, which will not happen for a minimum of 14 days.

IF you want to use them with another webhosting company, contact your domain issuer and have them change the nameservers to the new host.

almisbah

Reaction score
Thanks,

So I'm Blocked her, thnak you a lot. too too much for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.