Account suspended (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danprobo

Reaction score
Hi,

My account is suspended again for high system resource usage. About one week ago my account already suspended with the same case, fixes the problems by disabled the jQuery Cycle. But now the problems is up again, maybe I must remove all jQuery plugins like Superfish and pngFix too and optimize the site with page caching enabled.

Please un-suspended my account and I'll uploading a new theme or remove all jQuery from my theme. Because of the problems is the jQuery so if every time I un-suspended by myself then it will quickly suspended again (like my previous suspension)

Thanks,

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I had Un Suspended your Account.So go to Cpanel check error logs or Remove files that is causing the problem immediately .Remember this was your 3rd suspension.

danprobo

Reaction score
Thanks Vishal,

How much I must pay if I got suspended again in future? I already uploaded new theme and remove some files but why I can not connect to my database (access denied)? Is this due to my suspension? I already adding the "%" char like Corey's do but no luck.

Thanks,

danprobo

Reaction score
Thanks brinni1,

Ya I must wait, but at least I know this is not due to my suspension (I hope).

danprobo

Reaction score
Already 24 hours but mysql still error, is anybody experienced something similar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.