Can you please un-suspend:smile:
Regards
Francisco
Sign in name: stargazer

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You do not have a hosting account attached to forum account. Could you please verify your cPanel username again?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The forum username attached to the hosting account is keframil62. Please log into these forums with that username first, then log into your account panel and unsuspend yourself. Be sure to log into these forums at least once every 31 days using that forum username to prevent inactivity suspensions.

If you'd like, consider joining Prime Membership so that you don't have to worry about inactivity suspensions anymore. http://x10hosting.com/prime-membership

Last edited:

keframil49

Reaction score
Hello
keframil62 is not working. (neither keframil)
I don't know how it went from keframil to keframil62 to access cPanel. I access cPanel a few times a week (always using keframil) and the forum just this past Monday and Tuesday using keframil49.
Thank you
Francisco

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You could change your forum password through your account panel. Just log into the account panel with email and password or cPanel username and password. There, you can also swap forum accounts, so that you can attach the active forum account you want to your hosting account.

Just so that there is no confusion, logins to the account panel or cPanel do not count to prevent inactivity, only the forum logins count.

Last edited:

keframil49

Reaction score
Hello
Still cannot sign in into cPanel.
I was suspended last Monday and was un-suspended by Carl without any problems. (all with keframil49 sign in name)
Don't know why today is so different.
Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.