Account suspended and terminated, no warning recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4b0t4g3

Reaction score
My hosting account was terminated without warning, and when I signed into the client panel I had emails dating from March 14 to May 12th that were supposedly sent warning me, however I recieved none of them and it isn't even may yet. I ran a wiki for a project we are working on in school as well as a database containing license information (serials, Harware IDs, Usernames, etc.) for software that I sell. My customers have been complaining that the program wasn't opening and when I logged into my control panel, My account was locked out. I go on the CPanel frequently and see no reason for my account to be flagged as inactive. I was hoping that my account could be un-suspended, or at the very least I could have access to my account for long enough to make a backup of my MySQL database.

EDIT: Admittedly, I have never visited the forums before. They actually seem more interesting than I thought they would and I plan on visiting them more often.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry that happened, but you are informed when you sign up that you are required to log in once every month. After an account is suspended, it is slated for deletion in an additional 2 weeks. Once deleted, there is very little chance that any of your files or databases are left. Additionally, you are advised to make periodic backups of you files and databases when you sign up, because chaos happens occasionally and you can lose your files and databases.

If it's any consolation, you are welcome to sign up for a new account if you wish. I'm sorry for your loss and hope that things work out better for you in the future.

s4b0t4g3

Reaction score
The part that upsets me is the email that was supposedly send that says my account was to be terminated is post-dated may 12th, but it's still april. I was hoping this was an error and my files were still there.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm going to alert this issue to the administrator's attention. I'm also going to as a staff member to double check for you to make absolutely sure there isn't a chance to recover everything. I hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling that I am not.

Status
Not open for further replies.