Account suspended because of unknown reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownnasa1991

Reaction score
Hi!

Can I know why, my account is suspended?

The reason is showing "NO INDEX PAGE"

Can anybody please explain me what it means...

Thanks

FalseHope

Reaction score
Unsuspended. Having no index page means exactly what it says. It means you had no index page. Upload an index.html page, this will solve this problem.

unknownnasa1991

Reaction score
Sorry Falsehope, but I don't know what is the index.html... I have just uploaded phpBB3 on my account. I had also changed domain details and now, it appears to be messed up...

Will try to resolve the issue now. I had made a index.html first... Don't know why its messed up!!!

Thanks

unknownnasa1991

Reaction score
Sorry, but, I can't login to the account cPanel. I also tried to change the domain back to universalforumz.elementfx.com , but, still I am not able to see the homepage too.

That is, goto the web addess and u'll see that the account is suspended and being asked for the reason, it says account unsuspended.

Can u help me login to the cPanel to solve the issue?

Thanks in advance.

unknownnasa1991

Reaction score
And hey! I managed to go into cPanel now... Don't know how it was fixed. But, now, I can't remove a re-direct that you put in my cPanel which redirects all the domain pages to the suspended page...

If you can remove that, everything will be working fine.

Thanks again

***Edit***

Any hopes in removing the re-directs? Cos, I'm not able to remove that by myself.

***End Edit***

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I have fixed the suspension error. You now have full access to your website and cPanel.

Please upload an index.html file to your main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.