Account suspended because "user transferred to another server"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayburn

Reaction score
My account is suspended and everything on the server has been erased, or appears to be. In my account it says that it has been suspended because "user transferred to another server." I didn't transfer anything. What's wrong and how can I fix it? Thanks.

Rayburn

mattblog

Reaction score
Quoted : Hellsheep

Currently accounts on the old cossacks and lotus servers, are being suspended as transferred, i have no confirmation from Corey yet as to the exact reason. Although i do believe it is to prevent any updates to files during the transfers.

The way it works is if you update your files during the transfers, the files would update on the old server, and not be reflected on the new server.

This way the accounts are suspended so there is no data loss what so ever from files not being transferred from the old server because they were updated after the account was already transferred.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

You can see any updates at http://status.x10hosting.com

This basically means that people on your server, cossacks are being transfered to another server. They suspended you only so you can not access your files as they are being moved. You will be unsuspended afterwards.

~Matt

Last edited:

dlukin

Reaction score
Please read stickied topics before posting.

At the very least, couldn't you have scanned the forums and seen at least a dozen other threads with this same title?

Someone goes to their site. It is suspended.
They sign into Account Panel to look at the suspension reason.
From another thread I gather it says:

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reasonuser transfered to another server.
Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

They are not told to come to this forum. They are not told to read the stickies. They are told to open a support ticket. So they open a "support ticket" through the Account Panel.

Which turns out to be a new thread in this forum.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow.. Facepalm to the automated system.

I'll try to get that message removed!

Rayburn

Reaction score
Thanks all. And yes I opened a support ticket because that's what it told me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.