Account Suspended, But can i just check my point of view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad-devil96

Reaction score
Hello Admins,

I know i used a nulled Vbulletin on an account before and it was suspended and i understand i can't get a backup from it,

So bought an "Original Copy" of vbulletin and registered a new account,
Tried today to change the domain to my TLD and Tata my account was suspended

I Understand that multilap accounts are not allowed. (Knowing that the old account will be automatically terminated so the word multilap can't be used)

I Understand i used a nulled vbulletin before which is zero tolerance (But i have got my original copy now and you can let me setup it in just 15 minutes and check it yourself)

Please, we all do mistakes, but we can or may forgive,
Please just give me 1 more chance :(

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You'll get your chance when "Both" accounts are terminated.

[edit]
To note, I don't have numbers to see, but i would guess several hundred people a day are suspended. We receive allot of abuse, so we have zero tolerance for people who break the TOS. We can't single anyone out and give them a second chance, or we would need to do this for all of those people.

Last edited:

mad-devil96

Reaction score
You'll get your chance when "Both" accounts are terminated.

[edit]
To note, I don't have numbers to see, but i would guess several hundred people a day are suspended. We receive allot of abuse, so we have zero tolerance for people who break the TOS. We can't single anyone out and give them a second chance, or we would need to do this for all of those people.

oh really -.- , then how long will they take to be terminated?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Minimum time will be 14 days, though the que is backed up(termination of suspended accounts is a low priority) so i can't offer a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.