Account suspended but do not know the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemmazimminy43

Reaction score
Hello, i got an email from X10 telling me that my account was suspended because no website. Well, i am developing a sales system for virtual worlds like Second Life and so. Merchants can access the site to manage their accounts via gztechnologies.x10.bz/web/login.php which is the entrance now. I havent develped the main page yet but if there is a problem i can set one in the root of the site to provide. I hope it is enough explanation. If it cant be, i just hope you let me make a backup of my files and database there.Thank you in advance.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I am unsure who suspended you but your explanation seems sufficient. Also it looks like your using some modified cPanel images. I'm not strict but I would recommend replacing them before someone more strict comes along and sees them.

gemmazimminy43

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help. Too kind of you. I will take action on what you say. Thankx again.

Gemma.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Hello, after the "suspension" and getting "unsuspended" seems that my database is empty :confused:

I got many tables and data there that are not anymore ... :-( ¿can anyone help please?? I really need those to run the site.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.