Account Suspended, Can\\\'t view report

Status
Not open for further replies.

javated

Reaction score
My account is currently suspended and I\\\'ve tried to view the suspension report and nothing appears when I go to the page to view, making it impossible to get my account unsuspended. Also I cannot log into my cpanel, it says Login Attempt Failed when I click on the Login to CPanel.\r\n\r\nAny help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My account is currently suspended and I\\\'ve tried to view the suspension report and nothing appears when I go to the page to view, making it impossible to get my account unsuspended. Also I cannot log into my cpanel, it says Login Attempt Failed when I click on the Login to CPanel.\r\n\r\nAny help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

then Goto hosting menu --> Suspensions. See your suspension reason there.
If you can see unsuspend button there. then click on it. otherwise post back your suspension reason

To learn more about suspensions see this http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-h...tion-must-read-before-posting.html#post649294

wickedpt

Reaction score
Same problem. Following the steps shows the suspention page but there's nothing on it. No history and no unsuspend button.

javated

Reaction score
When I go to the suspensions, it shows me no reasons. There is nothing in the list. All it says is:

Previous Suspension History
Below is an ordered list of this hosting account's suspension history, ordered most recent to oldest

And nothing appears below it except <<Previous | 1 | Next>>

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
When I go to the suspensions, it shows me no reasons. There is nothing in the list. All it says is:

Previous Suspension History
Below is an ordered list of this hosting account's suspension history, ordered most recent to oldest

And nothing appears below it except <<Previous | 1 | Next>>

I have reported to Account Manager. They will get back to you soon.

Other users... Please open your own thread

javated

Reaction score
Alright so now I have a history and an unsuspend button, however when I press the button, and I check the status. It is as follows:

Hosting Unsuspension submitted March 11 at 12:50 am
action status: Error
information: Unsuspension of your hosting account.
result: A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 8A9053EC

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Alright so now I have a history and an unsuspend button, however when I press the button, and I check the status. It is as follows:

Hosting Unsuspension submitted March 11 at 12:50 am
action status: Error
information: Unsuspension of your hosting account.
result: A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 8A9053EC

Hit retry, it'll make it through. The error code shows it was a brief connectivity issue with the server you are hosted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.