account suspended, cant access my homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

fransini

Reaction score
account suspended , cant access anything, no cpanel , no ftp, no homepage,
even it is on your server and you are hosting it is my property that i put on your server.

so please unsuspend my account, its http://fransini.x10.bz

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The domain you are talking about is linked to a different forum account than the one you posted from. To verify the legitimacy of the request, we require the account linked to the domain to seek support for their own account.
In other words, log into the forum account linked to the domain you're talking about.

Thanks.

fransini

Reaction score
that old one shouldn exist ,i deletet it after i have problems with indexhibit and was forced to delete my old account and set it up new. right now i'm posting from the new account that is suspended.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just able to confirm that the vbulletin account attached to that domain is, in fact, still in existence. Forum accounts are never erased; it appears there was hosting under the vbulletin username fransini at one point, but that hosting account is no longer present.

Without being able to verify that you are the person who controls that hosting account, there's not a whole lot we can do.

fransini

Reaction score
yes that is because i choose the same name again. fransini.x10.bz

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As you created a new account the system would have also automatically created a new corresponding forum account for it, which isn't the one you posted from. The username should be available in the account panel of the new account.
We can't help you any further unless you post from the account linked to the hosting account you want to talk about.

Thanks.

fransini

Reaction score
my user name is fransini as it says my account panel. And i'm currently posting from that account with my homepage ( new one ) is vinculated. I have no idea why fransini ( old account ) still exist and why it is possible that there a two accounts with the same name. Should i swap the old account name too the new one. Will that solve the problem of the id problem. ?

accountname.jpg

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. Swapping it will solve the id problem.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That is because you logged into your account panel with your gmail.com address and swapped your current forum name with the same one. Log out of that account panel. Instead, log in with the email address associated with the domain you mentioned was on your account. It's a yahoo.com address. Once you've logged in with the yahoo address, then swap your forum username to the one that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.