Account Suspended Due to HSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadish

Reaction score
Respected Sir!!!

Reason Code: SPND_RUSAGE3

Yesterday I discussed the same Suspension Problem with you, and you advised me to check my site for and heavy script running on my website, But before I review my website, the same Suspension occoured again... There's only one Plugin that is emails the backup of my database (which is 750 KB), I think this plugin is causing this Heavy System Resources...

Kindly un suspent my account so I can disable that particular plugin and one this more I want to confirm that can this happen due to the visitors that come to my site??? I mean my website has a traffic of averate of just 300 visitors per day, is this happening due to this???

Thanx alot and please un suspent my account so I can disable that database backup plugin,

Regards,

Yours Truly,

Nadish

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Respected Sir!!!

Reason Code: SPND_RUSAGE3

Yesterday I discussed the same Suspension Problem with you, and you advised me to check my site for and heavy script running on my website, But before I review my website, the same Suspension occoured again... There's only one Plugin that is emails the backup of my database (which is 750 KB), I think this plugin is causing this Heavy System Resources...

Kindly un suspent my account so I can disable that particular plugin and one this more I want to confirm that can this happen due to the visitors that come to my site??? I mean my website has a traffic of averate of just 300 visitors per day, is this happening due to this???

Thanx alot and please un suspent my account so I can disable that database backup plugin,

Regards,

Yours Truly,

Nadish

Hi Nadish,

our hosting account is suspended for high resource usage.

1st and 2nd usage suspensions can be unsuspended by yourself in account panel

For 3rd, The staff has to do it for you.

Once you are unsuspended, disable it, use phpmyadmin to take backup the database.

I am escalating the thread to admins to resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.