Account suspended due to inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidmon

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I haven't used my account for som time now and can't seem to re-activate it by logging onto the forums. Could you please reactive it or advise me to create a new hosting account.

Cheers

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked with your forums account, What was your cPanel username?

If you are inactive for more than 45 days, then your account is already terminated.

ashwar

Reaction score
Hey Zubair, Ive seen you active on some other forum, is it talkprizes ?

acidmon

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. I thought my cPanel username was "acidmon" but still can't manage to login. As I said, I haven't used the account for sometime so as you stated it is terminated. Would it be possible to recreate from scratch? the former hosted domain was http://www.nexatron.co.uk but I can only seem to create subdomains here now. Also the "confirm email function doesn't seem to be functioning. Thank you for your help regarding this matter.

Cheers

Gordon

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Please check spam/junk folder for the confirmation email.

You can create a new account using x10 sudomain. After successful creation, you can change your domain to your own.

acidmon

Reaction score
OK thanks for that Zubair. I seem to have got the ball rolling again. I don't know what happened to those emails - they never ended up in a junk folder; however, I just changed the registered email address and now all looks good.

Thanks once again.

Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.