Account suspended for phishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorecock

Reaction score
My account has bee suspended for phishing. I have made no changes recently apart from installing a module to validate new account requests and prevent those on phishing blacklists.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Suspension falls under Zero Tolerance Policy.Your Account Remains Suspended.And if you feel that you had not done so , then post back ,i will forward it to admins to verify.Usually these type of suspensions remain

Last edited:

moorecock

Reaction score
My other open support request shows what I had done to suppress high resource usage that I can only suspect was due to others trying to 'break in'. This request had favourable comments. I have also requested help when I was suspected for phishing in the past, but none was forthcoming!
This is a website for a hockey club, out of season, so usage is extremely low at this time - any activity is not down to any registered users (they're not using it) nor is it down to 'hackers' (they can't get in! you'll see that from the other request) so I'm at a loss to know what to do.

I've asked for help.

I've received none.

So if it is time, then I guess I reluctantly have to go elsewhere.

Steve

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Since you are disputing the suspension reason, I'm now escalating this thread so that staff can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.