Account suspended for unliscend IPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

sites7coding

Reaction score
i dont see how anyone can tell if my ipb isnt lisenced and this really sucks bad when your site gets suspended for it!!

like reallly. No one gave me crap for it until just now when i posted about minervaseo and then after that i got suspended! WTF big whoop its not lisenced to me. but i dont think it matters at least its not a nulled script!

and really i dont see what could happen since its not nulled.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also if there is a problem with me using a unlicensed copy of IPB here then i wouldnt have even bothered putting it here so if its a problem then can you please unsuspend me and ill just remove it and put a legal copy of some kinda free forum software onto the site. All my files are there for my website and i havnt backed it up anywhere and i would like to have my files.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Not licensed is the same as nulled.

Software you do not have the legal right to use.

Just like the vBulletin that got your account nuked last time.

sites7coding

Reaction score
darn it i wish people would say that unlicensed is the same as nulled. darn i hate this crappy thing. i hate it hate it hate it. Yea im done with things like null and not licensed.

also how did you know that this was the same person as the last???

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I do know, because I built the scanner and I contacted IPB. If you don't want to use properly licensed software, it's illegal, end of story. If you do any amount of research on proper licensing of software, that's what you'd find.

This is a permanent suspension, and there is nothing else to discuss, so this ticket is closed. You've now broken the TOS on two separate occasions; I think it's time for you to find a new host.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to note, it's my damn job to find people using illegal software on our services. That's why I got hired as the Abuse Compliance Officer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.